Monday, August 18, 2008

What? Again?

The conversation with me and the doctor
dr: The results from the ultra sound say that your not quite as far along as we thought. So your new due date is December 30th. (In a hesitant voice)
Me: Oh okay cool
Dr: Your okay with that?
Me: Yea! He could be the first baby of the year!
Dr: They put you on Tv you know?
Me: I know!
Dr: after giving birth?
Me: Yea! I dont care.
Dr: haha
So my due date is pushed back which is fine. Lucy came a week early so Im kinda thinking the same thing could happen making him a Christmas baby. Oh well what can you do.
Im over at my moms house which means I dont have any pictures to put on here but if you look at my friend Jennifers page she put up some cute videos of Lucy and Annie.

7 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Two new posts??!!!! SHUT UP!!! So are you due after Heidi now? Im so excited we are having babies close to the same time again. Well close enough, Elena will be 3 months when your little Nichols boy is born.

Heidi and Rich said...

Crazy - but I am glad that all is well with the little guy. We have a couple of rubbermaids full of clothes to send our way. Maybe when my parents come out next we'll send them back to Bako with them!?!

SY said...

if you pop him out on december 27, we'll have the same birthday!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I'm so glad you feel better. The new due date will mean more suspense...a Christmas or new year's baby?

On Jennifer's blog, Lucy is too cute! She seems so much older every time I see her!

tim said...

Hey, good things come to those who wait. Just be sure to give him the appropriate amount of christmas and birthday gifts, aight?

KillmerFam said...

Don't count on him being early! Michael was 1 week early, too, so naturally, I thought Emma would be REALLY early...WRONG! She was 3 days late, but I felt great, so it didn't make too much difference, but he may not be early either! He will come when he's ready! Congrats on the baby boy! They are so fun!

Papa Randy said...

Congrats. Another Tyler the smiler. Oh Yea!