Thursday, September 11, 2008

I never know what to write here!

I guess I have a lot to catch up on and what better way to do it than with pictures! In no particular order because that would take forever.

Elyse spent the night and Lucy would not let her out of her sight!

we painted nails

I had a birthday! 25!! My mom made the best double chocolate cake I have ever had! I pretty much ate the whole thing by my self.

We went to dinner with my friends! I didn't think about what they do to you in a Mexican restaurant for your birthday! It was the most embarrassing thing ever especially because as they were singing to me they added a sombrero and shoved flan in my mouth which by the way was delicious!

My Friends!



Lucy has been sleeping in a big girl bed for a couple months now. Most of the time she gets in her bed and doesn't get out till she wakes up but occasionally she gets up and plays until I hear her and tell her to get back in bed. She got up one afternoon and I found her sitting in front of the craft drawers coloring on herself with markers.

Notice the marks under her nose. The markers that she was using were smelly markers.

We made cookies and Lucy licked the beater for the first time.

We visited Murry family farms with my parents a couple weekends ago.


Me and Tyler celebrated our 3rd anniversary in Santa Barbara.

Elyse had another dance recital and she was so cute and funny. Lucy loves anything that has to do with Elyse.


I painted Lucy's toes with sparkles to match my ROCK STAR toes. If anyone talks to Lucy in a store or something she has to show them her nails.

We dressed Lucy in the monkey costume we bought her for Halloween. She didn't like it and wanted it off so we will probably dress her in something girlie instead.

This video took like an hour to down load! So annoying! Elyse gave this dress to Lucy. It was Elyse's dace recital dress from last year. Now every time Lucy sees it she wants to put it on and dance!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I have lots to say so be prepared. First, I'm up reading this in the middle of the night with a toothache (yuck!), so thanks for giving me some readin material! Second, Lucy's hair has gotten so long! Even since I saw her just a few weeks ago. I love the blue bow in your birthday picture. Third, did Mom make the cake from a mix or scratch? What mix or recipe did she use? Fourth, that sombrero pic of you is really good. But you already knew that or you wouldn't have put it up, lol! =) Fifth, I'm jealous of your friends pic. I'm such a loser. Sixth, I totally thought Lu had been in a major accident when I saw her red (bloody!) legs. The red on her nose is hilarious. Seventh, where is Murray farms? Is it like Al Bussel's? Eigth, Santa Barbara sounds fun! Didn't know about that. Ninth, Elyse looks GORGEOUS at her dance recital. Does Christian do any sports/arts? Tenth, waaaay cute little monkey Lu! Love her even more now. What ever happened to the penguin costume of last year? Brooklyn doesn't have anything for Halloween except for a lady bug costume you gave me but it just looks like pajamas with weird flaps on the back of it. Eleventh! I can't wait until morning when I can watch that video of Lucy with sound! Twelth, love you bunches! Thanks for the update!!

Melody said...

P.S. I spelled "eighth" and "twelfth" wrong and it's really bugging me. I'm even thinking about deleting my comment and putting up a new one. Who even cares, right? I do! (Again, such a loser...)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I'm so excited to show Warren a new video of Lucy ... we will have to watch it many times, I'm sure!

Fun trip to Santa Barbara - we'll have to do something like that someday! I agree with Melody - you look great in that picture (but then again, you always look good - I've never seen bad hair or makeup days for you...any secrets? )

We're excited to see you all this weekend!