Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween





Lucy just started nodding her head when you ask her questions. Its so funny because we ask her random things and she will still say yes to everything.




We put this penguin costume on Lucy a couple weeks before Halloween. It ended up being to small so I dressed her in black and put a cat face on her. Cats are so easy to dress up as on Halloween its always the back up plan.































Here are our pumpkins we carved. Mine is the pirate ship and Tyler's is the face. Well I guess both of them are kind of mine because all Tyler carved was the left eye. He gets distracted very easily.















Tyler thinks that we should get our money back for our dog so he wants her to have puppies which means she has periods. I guess dogs are in heat for like 3 weeks. This is Sadie wearing one of Lucy's diapers.

9 comments:

Carla said...

Wow. The dog keeps the diaper on? That's amazing.

Heidi and Rich said...

That is hillarious. You guys are more patient than I. If I had one more thing in my house that peed or pooped at will (let alone bleed) I would die.

Peter FNFN said...

can i adopt Lucy? HAHA... so funny!
p.s. Tyler you suck at pumpkin carving. Katy you might want to open up shop!
Why does this dog look like a younger, sexier Pepper? HAHA

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Diapers on dogs and forgetful husbands, arent our lives crazy enough!!!!! Props to you for living with a dog on a period.

Zach and Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

I lost count of how many times I have watched that video. She is so cute! I love the little man voice she uses at first - hilarious! Give her a kiss from me.

Lindsey said...

Lucy was a very cute kitty!

Zach and Stacie said...

she looks a lot like tyler in the video...at first anyway. very cute. try and teach her my name by thanksgiving. i'm kidding, but i can't wait to see you all.

The Carlson's said...

Cute pictures! I think she looks so cute as a cat! Now are you happy..I commented..geez..haha just kidding!