Monday, November 19, 2007

My favorite show ever!

Ive been lurking the Ellen Degeneres web site for weeks now waiting for the 12 days of Christmas tickets to go up for grabs. I found out that the tickets for the month of December would appear on the website this morning at 9:00. I got on the website at 8:00am and waited. I am the biggest fan of that show. I literally plan my day around being home by 4:00 so I can watch it. Its such a release. It makes me laugh out loud and not many things make me laugh out loud. Even Lucy loves the show. Anyway, I signed up for tickets on the 18th. It will only allow you to sign up for tickets one time per computer. It knows some how! Cause Ive tried in the past and it totally erases any requests that you have made. So I called Tyler at work and told him to sign up under his name on a computer and then go to other computers through out the office and sign up using his mom and dads name (the last name has to match on your ID when you go sign in at the show). Then I called David Bunting to sign up Lindsey (so she can take me). He has gotten tickets before so I thought maybe he was lucky. Even though Ive signed up for tickets it doesn't guarantee that you get them. Someone from the show is supposed to call you to confirm the tickets. I am sooo anxious! I just want to know!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Good luck! I hope you get a phone call asap!

Amber Waite said...

Yeah, Good Luck Katy! I hope you get to go and I hope you get lots of cool stuff for being in the audience.

Peter FNFN said...

i was told in a lecture a few weeks ago that something becomes an addiction once you begin planning your day around it. say alcohol, cocaine, meth, dirty movies, OR the ellen degenerous show!
wow

Stephanie said...

that would seriously be so much fun! i hope you get them- let us know!

Amy Coontz said...

I love the Ellen show,can you believe it is on at 8 am in Memphis!!! I usually miss it!