Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lucy's 1st Birthday!

Happy, Happy, (1st) Birthday Lucy Dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish and it would be... a Happy, Happy, Birthday to YOU from ME! We would like to THANK everyone who has helped make Lucy's 1st year a success! But most of all, Lucy and I would like to thank Katy for being the best Mom and Wife. I couldn't have gotten a better wife, she is so talented! She always makes sure that Lucy and daddy have enough to eat. If we are sick, she does everything possible to make us feel better. She's a Keeper!



Lucy enjoyed her own cake that Katy made especially for her!






Lucy got her First Rose and balloon from Daddy!





9 comments:

Melody said...

Katy, you are gorgeous! I think I like your hair this color the best out of all of them. And how sweet of Tyler to give Lucy a rose! Will it be an annual tradition? Although, Lucy looks like she's pretty mad about it in that last picture. =)

Anonymous said...

Finally - a post!!

We have so enjoyed watching Lucy grow over the last year. Elyse can't wait to teach her the finer points of walking in high heels and carrying her purse just the right way! At least Elyse has another Drama Queen to hang with!

How lucky Lucy is to have a mom and dad like Katy and Tyler!

Zach and Stacie said...

I'm sad I missed it, but luckily Lucy really doesn't understand that it was her birthday quite yet. She looks like she had fun and you both look good as well. I like the rose Tyler.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a sweet way to recognize a special father-daughter bond!

We loved being there to celebrate her first year. She's quite a sweet little girl and it's easy to imagine with parents like hers!

Peter FNFN said...

i LOVE when Lucy makes that contemplating stare! either looking at me, or tyler, or now the rose!

Stephanie said...

happy birthday from us!

Carla said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to Lucy!

Coach Kennington said...

Lucy is so cute!!! I can't believe she is one already. By the way katy I like your hair.

David said...

tyler you look like a proud grandpa.