Thursday, April 17, 2008

Again?

We went to Disneyland again. We had the twofer tickets so this time we went to California Adventure with Tyler's parents. Lucy liked this park much better. There are no tunnel rides and scary Hefalumps dancing plus I think she kind of got used to everything and she knew that nothing could hurt her. Don't mind the horrible pictures there was water in the lens of the camera needless to say its in the shop now and we might not have it in time for Florida. At about four o'clock Tyler's dad had an idea! They have season tickets so they could go to both parks and he wanted to go over to Disneyland. He sent Tyler out to ask people leaving the park if they were done with there tickets. He got tickets and we got stamps on our hand on the way out of California adventure then walked over to Disneyland and went right in! I personally would never do or think about doing anything like this. I was scared out of my mind! I still feel really dishonest but what can you do right!

There was a play house Disney show that had bubbles and confetti. Lucy loved it.

It was ridiculously hot there! At one point I thought I was going to die of heat stroke. I drank like 5 bottles of water within a couple hours and I was still so thirsty!

none of these pictures show Lucy smiling but she did I promise. As soon as she sees a camera she shuts down.


This ride was kind of like the tea cup ride. (which I never go on) I hate spinning things ! I thought that it wouldn't be that bad but I ended up getting thrown forward and super dizzy. Lucy didn't really react to it so I don't know if thats because she was so disoriented from the spinning or she just didn't really care.

Just a picture of our mop dog Sadie.

6 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

i absolutely love the last pic of lucy sitting there with all her touristy memorabilia! priceless!
the picture of her frowning and the bug in the background looks like he's mimicking her! haha

i wish i could have met you guys up there! dad and mom are always so happy with the grandkids there!

i hope my camera gets here today!!! aaghh

The Carlson's said...

Woohoo for Katy! Two posts within two days! Good for you! I agree, that last picture of Lucy is sooo cute!

Melody said...

Oh no! You've got to get your camera fixed by Florida! We always forget to take ours out to places... and if we remember we forget to actually take pictures. And you KNOW Mom's and Dad's is probably sitting on Dad's dressor right now. I bet they remember it when they get into New York... lol! =)

Heidi and Rich said...

I love all the posts this week. I am so sorry that my dad had you do that. He always comes up with ideas like that. I remember hating that as a kid. I am glad that you got to go - I am sure that my parents loved going with you guys.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

You made Papa Steve & Grandma's day! I'm sure Lucy loved it...it's just hard to capture their excitement when you have the camera out. I love the picture of her with all of her gear!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Did you go on Friday or Saturday? We were there on Friday and it was crazy hot. Thats weird if we were there on the same day and didnt even know it.