Friday, March 7, 2008

Sleep Over!


Lucy's cousin Elyse got to sleep over on Sunday. Lucy doesn't really appreciate nail painting and yummy pancake breakfasts so the sleep over was probably more fun for me. I love having Elyse over and we want her to come back very soon.


They had a bath before bed time.

We made a big bed on the floor and watched movies and ate popcorn. Lucy woke up at about eight and Elyse was still asleep. Lucy just sat by her side for a while till I guess she couldn't wait any longer and then sat on Elyse. I made pancakes with strawberries. Then we got ready and walked over to the park and played for a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elyse can't stop talking about her sleep over. She just LOVES Lucy and Katy - ok, she loves you too Tyler!

Thanks for being such a great aunt!

Peter FNFN said...

that's seriously hilarious that elyse is such a big girl. why can't she come down to hang out with me every once in a while. i want to hear her say random things!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Elyse was telling me sunday that she had her first sleep over with Lucy. She had so much fun with you.