Friday, February 15, 2008

New camera!

We like to have dance parties at our house. Its basically me and Tyler making Lucy do weird things. Its way fun and it helps to get all your frustrations out by jumping around its good exercise too. I find as I get older and I don't know if its necessarily that, or the fact that I haven't danced since the institute dances a couple of years ago, but I cant seem to get my groove. I cant stay on the beat and I find my self snapping and awkwardly moving back and forth. So then I think, I need to practice and the more I practice the more I realize that I should NOT dance anymore. Now that I've established how awkward and uncool I am, here is a video of how cool my daughter is.


We got a new camera and I love it by the way. These are some of the pictures we took with it. We weren't trying to do a photo shoot or anything so theres nothing fancy or creative just some pictures of Lu.




11 comments:

Carla said...

Awww Lucy is SO adorable! Her dance moves are awesome!

The Carlson's said...

Whatcha know bout me, whathca whatcha know bout me!? I said my lip gloss be poping my lip gloss be coo....

Peter FNFN said...

i swear she was copying what the rapper was saying!
get DOWN here already!

Peter FNFN said...

p.s. you LOVE the stache

Heidi and Rich said...

I love the headband. She looks so grown up. I feel your pain Katy - the cheerleading days are over. I can't dance that well anymore - or at least I can't relax enough to let my body dance.

Melody said...

Okay, my computer is seriously RETARDED!! I check your blog every day and this is the first time this one has shown up! Isn't that weird? Anyway, she is quite the little groover and that video made me miss her so much!

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach and Stacie said...

she was totally inspired by my lipgloss dance parties...i love that song. i can't wait for the summer so we can continue the tradition. love you guys. p.s. i love your new hair katy.

Papa Randy said...

It was so fun to see her in person. She is so dang cute. I wish she knew me better, I would have grabed and gave a hug or two. And yes I want to squeese those cheeks. It looks like her cheeks is where you are keeping your years supply.

SY said...

She is gorgeous!!!

Stephanie said...

she is so cute! im lovin that sailor dress.