Thursday, February 7, 2008

Its time for a change!

My mom, Lucy, and I went to look at some model homes today that were amazing. It made me realize how awesome it would be to have a house but it also made me realize that I needed to do something with my hair. What! Yes my hair. The lady at the model homes thought that my mom was Lucy mom which is a good complement for her but when she told the lady that she was mine I could tell she kind of disapproved as If I was like 17 or something. Then we went to McDonald's for lunch. A bunch of High school kids were there and I then realized that I have had the same hair style for forever. So I called up my hair dresser and made an appointment and this is how my hair came out.

10 comments:

Melody said...

So cute! I love it! Do you love it?

Peter FNFN said...

model homes? sweet! tell tyler to call me!

The Carlson's said...

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE IT!!! It is sooo cute! You look way older. I wish my hair was thicker so I could cut it short!!

Heidi and Rich said...

I absolutely love it!!!

Kurston and Kevin said...

I love it that is a perfect haircut for you it is soo cute!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love the new hairstyle. You look great!!

nana said...

I just don't get this wanting to look older thing AT ALL!
mom

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Holy CRAP!!!!!!! So Stinkin cute!!!! So what I move 30 minutes away and now you dont tell me you are gonna cut your hair???? Come over this week and help me throw stuff away.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! It makes me want to cut my hair!

We are sad that Lucy isn't getting to come over tomorrow - can she come over on another day?

Love - Stephanie & Elyse

Stephanie said...

you look so great!