Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Christian!






Stacie's blog inspired me to blog about how Awesome our nephew Christian is! Christian is the smartest, cutest, funniest, eight year old that I know! He beats me all the time in spelling competitions that we have. Who knew that pterodactyl had a silent letter. When Christian was little he always wanted to sit on my lap where ever we were. To know that if I were to marry Tyler that I would have such an awesome nephew really sealed the deal!
Christian has such a testimony of the church and has no doubt about being baptised. He is a good example to everyone. I'm glad that Lucy gets to grow up with a cousin that is such a good influence.














I'm so impressed how unselfish he is. He likes to be the center of attention but will always step aside to let his sister Elyse have the spot light.


That tarantula was found walking around in a field. Its not a pet!







.










He's not embarrassed to do silly things. I told him to pose like a mermaid.

3 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

You guys have awesome pictures to show your love of Christian!

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Katy - that was SO sweet! As soon as Christian is home from school he will be on the computer reading every word of your 'tribute!'

We are lucky to have you in our family as well - talented, sweet, and super cute to boot!

Peter FNFN said...

christian's my MAN! ha.
i loved the pictures... i need to find some of mine. look forward to seeing yall in a few weeks
(after trip 1 of 2 to Oaxaca)