Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ellen!


Even with all the commotion of Lucy being sick me and Tyler were able to go to the Ellen show on Tuesday. The show actually aired on Wednesday. My mom watched Lucy while we were gone. It was raining and freezing we had to be there at 1:00 and didn't get to go inside till 3:30. Once we got inside it was awesome. They sat us right in the aisle. Ive seen the show enough to know that when Ellen is dancing she makes her way through the middle aisle and ends up on the other side right next to where I was sitting. I really didn't want to be on camera but I knew it was inevitable. There was a camera man right on me the entire time so I knew at some point I would be on TV but I didn't realize how many times. They did a close up on me for my reaction of the little girl singing (embarrassing). Then through out the entire show they kept flashing back to our area.

We were the 10th day of Christmas with Wolfgang Puck. He gave us some cookies from his restaurant. There was a photographer named Andrew Zuckerman on the show we got his book called Creature with a bunch of pictures that he has taken of animals. We got a year subscription to net flicks, a set of Ralph Lauren organic cotton sheets worth $700. Finally she gave us a sleep number bed worth $2500. Since me and Tyler were both there we got double of everything. Ironically we just got a new bed so know we have 3 king size beds! We think we will just keep one of the sleep number beds and sell the other two.

Lucy Loves to look at the pictures of animals.

5 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

That is so crazy. You guys are lucky dogs. By the way did anyone record that episode - I didn't see but I want to see!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

How fun! And two of everything!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Are you selling the other sleep number cause we'll buy it for a hot dog on a stick. Even trade dont you think?????

Melody said...

Tag you're it! See my blog.

Stephanie said...

SO COOL!!!!!!! send me one of those beds lady! ;) glad you had fun and LOVED seeing your pretty face on one of my favorite shows.