Monday, May 21, 2007

Shrek 3

We took Lucy to the movies for the first time. We went to see Shrek 3. I was a little nervous and so were the people in front of us. I packed snacks and bottles just in case. The movie started and she was in aww. She just sat there and watched. She feel asleep for a half hour and woke up and watched some more with out a peep. After the movie was over the people in front of us said what a good baby she was. I said "I know!" I'm so Lucky to have such a good baby.

This was Lucy's first time on a park swing. She just kind of chilled.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Papa Randy said...

I just found your blog from Lindsay's. Your Lucy is so dang cute.

Heidi and Rich said...

You're brave Katy. Spencer has yet to see a movie in the theaters.