Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pota Pots

So we are trying to get Lucy to say mama. She says it but I don't think that she gets what shes saying. Lucy loves her cousin Elyse!! I try so hard to get Lucy to Laugh and most of the time she just looks at me like I'm dumb. Lucy has to just see Elyse and she starts laughing. Not fair!! Last week me and Lucy went to watch Elyse at her dance class and then we were going to bring Elyse back to our house for some fun!! After dance class all the kids started coming out and going to their mothers right by us. As soon as Elyse came out Lucy stared screaming and flapping her arms. Its so funny how she recognizes her.

When Elyse came over we painted her nails. If you cant see it they are Green with pink poka dots or pota pots like Elyse says. And her toe nails are all different colors.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So this Is Patrick. He is my friend Alison's little boy. Believe it or not Patrick is a whole month older than Lucy. Lucy looks huge when she is with Patric. He is so tiny.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She loves to bounce in her bouncer but I have to put a bib on her because she forgets to swallow when shes bouncing so she drools even more. She was playing with her bib and put it in her mouth and kept it there as she bounced away.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tyler put her in front of Sadie's gate and had her stand against it and he didn't quite have a hold of her and she fell and hit her head on the corner of the counter. Our first injury. So we gave her a bottle (that always makes her feel better as you can tell by her size) and put a ice pack on her head.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

I feel your pain Katy. I try to get Spencer to smile and nothing works. He only has to look at Kyle and he is not only smiling but he is usually laughing. If only I could hire Kyle to stand behind me everytime I get the camera out. I know if Kyle would have been at the photo shoot during the Thanksgiving extravaganza Spencer would have smiled!! By the way, Lucy is so cute!!