Monday, April 16, 2007

We went to the Doctors

Lucy is 19 pounds and 25 in. long. She is in the 50% for height and the 60% of weight. So she is just a little chunky. The Doctor said that its actually mostly muscle, and that she is very strong. She is!! If you try to take her bottle a way she'll make you work for it. I think that she might be getting a cold Because she is cranky (Its not like Lucy to fuss) and I have that feeling in the back of my throat that makes everything taste bad and all you want to eat is really crunchy things so that it scratches your throat (that feels so good). So chances are that she has it too.

So here is my first attempt at decorating a cake. Hopefully I will get better!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Its for my moms birthday on Sunday. Tyler tried to move it and ended up sticking his finger through the side of the cake so I had to cover it some how and I didn't have enough frosting left to right Happy Birthday.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know its a little weird for a birthday cake but that's what we learned this week so I had to do it.

4 comments:

Heidi and Rich said...

Where are you learning to make cakes? Is it a class at church or just a friend teaching it? I have always wanted to be able to make fancy cakes. Maybe you can teach me how!!

Heidi and Rich said...

Oh and I should add that it is very cute. How do you write so perfectly?!? Frosting can have a mind of it's own so that is impressive.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

It is cute - you'll have to show us some of the basics.

Peter FNFN said...

or you could just send me the cakes after you make them... i'll rate them for ya. :)