Wednesday, April 11, 2007

whats going on!

Today I took Lucy to get some pictures taken in her easter dress. I was a little nervous that she wouldn't do very well because it is so hard to get her to smile, and she hates laying on her stomach. However, she let all her frustrations out in a nice bowl movement right when it was our turn. She actually did really good! Now that Ive figured out how to do this whole blog thing I'll put the pictures on here as soon as I get them. There was another lady in front of us at Jcpennys with a 8 month old daughter, she said that she liked lucys head band and I told her that I make them. She asked me if I had a card. I said no that I really only make them to match her outfits. So it got me thinking... maybe that could be a new hobby that could make some money!

Tyler just started up school again on Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-10. The rest of the time he is at work with an occasional shopping spree at marshalls (of course). He now is starting to sell advertisments for a new publication that castle print took on. He sold his first add this week to family motors!! WOOHOO!! He loves to spend what little time he has with his girls.

Me and my friend Jennifer are taking cake decorating classes at Micheals every Monday. I want to make Lucy her cakes for her first birthday. I have already learned a lot and its so much fun! So if anyone needs a cake made just let me know! My sister is coming on 18th its going to be fun for Lucy to see her aunt melody.

2 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

AWESOME! That's so cool that someone would offer to buy them... haha! Also, i'm impressed by Tyler's ambition to sell for the newspaper! He's gonna do awesome with that! Well done figuring out the blogging... i knew you could! see yall soon hopefully!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Katy - Selling headbands, selling cakes...the possibilities are endless! I'm excited to see your creativity in action.

Tyler - way to go with the sell!

We like the blog!! Love you all.