Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ketchup!


For Christmas both our families were here so it was a bit hectic, but fun.

Lucy got tons of present but the thing that kept her busy all morning was a card that Stacie had given to me. Lucy sat in her chair, pointed to the words, and spoke in her language as if she was reading.

This picture was taken before she got a hold of the card when she was enjoying actual toys. We gave her the cabbage patch doll for her birthday and we never took it out of the box so I wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas.

If you haven't noticed, all the grand kids had matching pajamas thanks to Grandma Dayna.
Here's what Sadie got for Christmas.

My sister made this book for Lucy.

My Niece Brooklyn (Melody's baby)

My parents gave this toy to Lucy she was a little scared of it at first but now she loves it.


Lucy was so good with the Christmas tree. She never touched it or the presents. She would just stand next to it and point to the ornaments.

We went to the temple to see Grant get sealed to his family. It was an awesome experience.


Christian got baptized.


This is so blurry but its of our dance party in Stacie's room!

Me and Tyler went to a Kings game at the Staples Center! It was fun but I like the Condors games a lot better. But we did see Cuba Gooding Jr. there.


Our little Sadie.

9 comments:

Melody said...

Yay! New Stuff! Brooklyn liked looking at pictures of her cousin.

The Carlson's said...

Woohoo! A new post! I need those pajamas! Where did she get them? And yes, me and Justin will be over within the next few days! I love Lucy's language! shhppa shptittle shppotsa...thats the language! haha!

Heidi and Rich said...

Yeah a new post. I loved the pictures. I may steal a couple off of here for my blog... is that okay?!?

Anonymous said...

ABOUT TIME THE NICHOLS GET WITH THE BLOGGING PROGRAM!! I LOVED GETTING CAUGHT UP ON LUCY - WHO BY THE WAY - LOOKS LIKE HER GRANDMA NANCY IN SOME OF THE PICTURES JENNIFER HAS ON HER BLOG!! SPITTING IMAGE!!!!

Anonymous said...

What fun to have such a great group of cousins! Elyse thinks the world of Lucy - her little shadow. They were so cute the other night when Kyle was babysitting them and I came home and they were in ELyse's room, door closed and just playing house. I can't wait for them to get a little older and really get into trouble. :)

Peter FNFN said...

haha i love Lucy's expressions! especially the one when she's reading the book, and the face she's making behind Sadie, sitting quietly on the couch.
come visit! i'll take care of lucy for the weekend while you guys do fun things in SD (i'm only here for a few more months!!!)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Fun pictures!! So much happened in one week! It was so fun to see Lucy enjoying playing with all the cousins, we need to visit more often!! Would you guys mind e-mailing pictures from Christmas? Our batteries went dead so we don't have much to capture the fun. Thanks!!

Carla said...

Hey, my blog is going private so can you please email me (cmholsonbake[at]sbcglobal[dot]net) and let me know your email address so I can put you in my preferred list? Thanks!

Zach and Stacie said...

i love this kid. you should have her call me every once in a while. love you all. come visit utah and i could babysit lucy for you. come on...san diego or utah? dang it, even i realize how easy your choice is, but if you want some snow then come on up.