Friday, August 24, 2007

Updated



I know I know!!! I need to blog more! I'm going to post pictures and tell you about them to get all caught up on the events. I got to baby sit Grant one of the days that his mommy was at girls camp. Lucy loved having him here. She especially loved taking his pacifier out of his mouth.

Sadie is getting bigger and getting her adult teeth. Thank goodness! Her baby teeth were so sharp.

They love each other! Sadie is so tolerant of Lucys hugging and petting(hitting).

We went to San Diego with Tyler's family. It was nice to get away from Bakersfield.


Lucy had her first bath with another baby. Me and Alison go walking every morning so Lucy and Patrick have become fast friends.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Katy - the kids loved seeing Lucy, not to mention that Elyse loved seeing herself too!

We love Miss Lucy and can't until she starts walking and can give Elyse a run for her money!

Heidi and Rich said...

Lucy is already playing Mom. Watch out Grant - she'll be carrying you and putting you in her doll stroller too! SO fun- we wish we lived closer to the Bako cousins!!

Peter FNFN said...

missed you guys at Disneyland yesterday!
my favorite pics are of Lucy and Saidee, and the one of Lucy sitting on the ledge "all on her own!"
haha.
p.s. you need to make TYLER blog for once! i'm dissapointed in him! tell him David does it occasionally, that will make him more inclined.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Oh so cute - not sure if you'll be in Vegas for Labor Day but we sure hope to see you all!!

The Carlson's said...

Well, I guess since you left a comment on our page, I will have to leave one on yours....Love the pictures! Haha

Stephanie said...

katie! i love your blog and your cute little mohawk girl!

Stephanie said...

i realized that i just spelled your name with an ie... duh, everybody knows it's with a y. sheesh. :)

The Dillinghams said...

Katy, I just found your blog!! Yay, I love looking at other peoples lives (I think I am a stalker). Anyways, Lucy is SOO adorable! Hopefully we can see you guys this Christmas.

Ashley

Lindsey said...

You really need to post a new blog. This one is titled Updated, but it isn't.