Monday, July 9, 2007

Two year anniversary!

I haven't blogged for a while because we don't have any batteries in our camera and we keep forgetting to buy them. So, I still don't have batteries but Ill tell you a little about whats been going on. 2 weeks ago I got the flu. Now, when I get the flu I think that I'm going to die (yes I know, drama queen!). I cant even imagine how Kyle (Tylers brother) got through being sick. He was on the river for three days in 115 degree weather with the flu the same time I was sick in bed thinking I was going to die. It was a 24hr thing thankfully but then Tyler got it a day later but worse. So we celebrated our 2nd year anniversary at home. Tyler spent most of the time in the bathroom and I spent most of the time freaking out and disinfecting anywhere that Tyler had sat. What a great anniversary!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I can't believe it has been 2 years. You two have accomplished so much in such a short time. What a truly beautiful couple you were on your wedding day and still are! It is great to watch you be parents to Miss Lucy. I know that Tyler loves you so very much Katy - keep being the beautiful person you are! Love - Stephanie

Heidi and Rich said...

SO fun!!! I hate being sick too. When you get sick as a mom it is awful because the little ones still need you and want to be around you. I am glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the 2 year mark!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Congratulations on two years! Ditto to Steph's comments - you are a beautiful couple & I know that Lucy is lucky to have such sweet parents.

SY said...

katyyyy! i got a blogspot now!! whooohooo!